The College Library provides a gateway to high quality information relevant to our students who may want to study, undertake research or just read for leisure. The library thus, if used effectively, contributes directly to the students’ success. The Library provides students with:
- Access to a huge range of specialist information resources including print collections of over three thousand items and a Digital Library consisting of numerous eBooks and electronic journals.
- Help in finding and using information - online, face-to-face, and by telephone.
- Individual and group work spaces.
- Personal Computers and wireless networking for students’ laptops.
- Services for distance learning research students.