- The institution has been in operation for over 15 years, within which it has made a milestone in progress in terms of graduating over 20,000 students.
- We are recognized by both local and international examination bodies that are accredited to TVETA. These include KNEC, KASNEB, NITA, I.C.M – UK, ABMA – UK, City & Guilds International, and CSK. The Institution’s exam candidates have continued to excel in the said exams.
- We have qualified, experienced and dedicated lecturers who ensure the training imparted to the learners is of the highest quality.
- We have increased our programmes from the initial four to over fifty programmes cutting across diverse fields of specialization that are currently on offer.
- We have constructed an ultra-modern complex along Thika-Nairobi Superhighway that has capacity to host over 4,000 students.
- We have well equipped technical training facilities, including:-
spacious lecture halls, mass communication studio, electrical and motor vehicle engineering workshop, computer labs, library, ultra-modern salon
and food production and service restaurant.
- In order to ensure well-rounded development, the institution engages learners in extra-curricular activities including sporting activities like football, volleyball, basketball, athletics, pool, badminton, darts, table tennis, chess etc. The college is a regular participant in regional and national drama festivals, where we have remained champions over years. There are over 10 student clubs and organizations for the students to choose from, to keep their minds active and healthy, and to instill leadership qualities in the students.
- The Institution has purchased buses and vans for ferrying students to and from residential areas and academic trips.
- The Institution, through its wide network, has continued to secure industrial attachments for all her students and assists them to also get employment
- The College has participated in corporate social responsibilities like tree planting, environmental clean-ups, visits to children’s homes, blood donations etc.
- The institution’s students have maintained high levels of discipline.